The Bloodline is the skill tree for Vampire's Fall: Origins
Make your choices wisely while using your bloodline points. The attributes you give your Vampire can give you a vital edge in combat.
Anger points increases your choice of weapons damage, Main attack, Critical strikes, and Counter attacks.
Vitality points make your Vampire's overall health and focus stronger, builds them and makes focus regenerate more easily.
Deceit points make your Vampire benefit more from battle, gets you additional experience points and cash. It also allows you to build your Vampire's dodging abilities and shield blocking abilities.
Legendary bloodlines is a new skill tree of 25 skills, added with 1.6.182 game update. They are available after level 60 and leveling up gives one legendary bloodline point for each level (40 points in total, at level 100). Legendary bloodline points can be earned in Dungeons as well.
The bloodline trees are INFINITELY valuable, use them wisely. It is possible to switch your bloodline attributes later on in the game, but it will cost you in game currencies to do so. More on Reseting skills.
All bonuses scale linearly, the shown values are per 1 skill point.
There are four different categories:
- Expert hitter(0/3):
- +1 Max dmg with weapons
- Precise hitter(0/20): +0.3 % Chance for critical hit
- Hard precise hitter(0/30): +2% Critical hit dmg
- Stunning strike(0/10): +1% Chance for critical hits to stun target (if your weapon has a stun chance)
- Piercing expert(0/30): +3% Dmg with piercing weapons
- Blunt expert(0/30): +3% Dmg with blunt weapons
- Slash expert(0/30): +3% Dmg with slash weapons
- Harder hitter0/10): +1 Max dmg with weapons
- Berserker(0/20): +5% Dmg when HP is under 25%
- Lesser health(0/3): +2 Max HP
- Minor health(0/25): +3 Max HP
- Major health(0/25): +5 Max HP
- Greater health(0/30): +0.5 Max HP for each player level
- Refreshing combo(0/15): +1.5 Focus regenerated on Combo turn15
- Healthy combo(0/20): +1 HP regeneration on Combo turn
- An extra combo(0/10): +5% Chance to add one normal attack at the end of Combo turn
- Vampiric touch(0/10): +2% Dmg dealt with weapons added as health (max 5% of MAX HP per turn)
- Improved focus(0/25): +3 Max focus
- Improved focus regen(0/20): +0.8 Focus regen per turn
- Focused mind(0/20): +5 Starting focus
- Dodge(0/3): +1% Chance to dodge enemy attacks
- Refreshing dodge(0/20): +2 Focus when successfully dodging an attack
- Greater dodge(0/30): +0.5 Chance to dodge enemy attacks
- Dodging death(0/10): +5% Chance to keep 1 HP when an enemy does a killing blow
- Shield mastery(0/15): +1% Chance to block with shield
- Ranged defender(0/20): +1.5% Chance to block ranged attacks with shield
- Opportunist(0/20): +1% Chance to counter-attack a blocked melee attack. (Can`t be dodged or blocked)
- Gold fever(0/10): +3% more gold from enemies
- Experience fever(0/10): +5% more XP from enemies
- Backpacker(0/1): +1 extra slot for potions in inventory
- Strong back(0/15): +2 Max equip load
- Extra pocket(0/1): +1 extra slot for crafting potions
- Pragmatic(0/1): When a shield is equipped dual strike hits twice with primary weapon. Costs 2 less focus
- Hemorrhage(0/1): Bleed now causes damage every time the opponent takes an action. The more bleed the more damage