The First Recruit
This is the first quest in Vampire's Fall: Origins and it is started by default when beginning a new game.
- Talk to Captain Angmar near the gates.
- Choose a weapon that best suits your play style and prepare for your first battle.
- Defeat the Rat.
- After you defeat the rat follow the road outside the Village, past the weapon stand, and find Sava Savanovic. He can heal your rat wound.
- He will ask you to defeat a Beast guarding some mushrooms he wants. Head west toward a spot covered in blood and surrounded by flies.
- Interact with the spot and battle the Beast.
- If you weren't strong enough, level up a bit before trying again.
- Return east to Sava Savanovic and speak to him to continue the quest for 35 g and 25 exp.
- Head back to the village and speak to Captain Angmar
Warning: You can not return once you talk to Captain Angmar . Make sure to do everything you can or want in the beginning section before proceeding!
- You will be forced to battle the Witchmaster, he is unbeatable so just try and see how much health you can take before being destroyed.
- Your dying of thirst, head west and drink from the town well.
- Your thirst refuses to be quenched, follow the smell by approaching the bodies directly east.
- Drink from either the dead soldier or dead rat.
|1||- Talk to Captain Angmar|
|2||- Follow the road outside the Village, past the weapon stand, and find Sava Savanovic. He can heal your rat wounds.|
|3||- Go west from Sava and find the mushrooms. Interact with them to bring forth the beast to kill.|
|4||- Return to Sava and tell him you killed the beast guarding the mushrooms.|
|5||- Report back to Captain Angmar at the gates.|
|6||- Drink water from the well.|
|7||- Find the source of the scent.|