The Hunt For Sava is the third installment of the main quest line in Vampire's Fall: Origins. Your business with the Witchmaster has been concluded but you still have one loose end to take care of...Sava Savanovic is still out there. He is hiding in the far off land of Denumald and it now needs your help.
A New Land
- Head east to the town of Ironhold.
- Follow the roads south through Watcher's Vale until you reach Watcher's Village.
- Talk to the Lord of Watcher's Village to earn 500 xp.
- Head east and follow the water until you reach the Secondborn who are standing around the corpse of Captain Claeg.
- Defeat the Secondborn to earn 500 xp.
- Return to Watcher's Village and talk to the Lord of Watcher's Village for 300 gold and 1200 xp.
- Head north along the roads to Lakefield Outpost and talk to the Outpost Leader.
- Head north and kill the attacking Bandits for 600 xp.
- Head back and talk to the Outpost Leader for 300 g and 250 xp.
- Head north along the road to find the hut.
- Slay the Secondborn.
- Follow the trace south.
- Talk to First Lieutenant Aytama to earn 250 exp.
- Follow the roads northeast back to Ironhold to earn 1500 xp.
- Find and kill the infiltrator in Ironhold to earn 750 exp.
- Talk to First Lieutenant Aytama to earn 400 gold and 200 xp.
- Travel to Farseer Village northwest from Ironhold and find The Translator.
- Solve The Translator's conflict with a man called Josh located south of the potion seller in Farseer Village (pay him 2000 gold or fight him).
- Head back to The Translator to earn 1200 xp.
- Find the mountain stone in Farseer mountains with the same writing as the stone door in Ironhold and receive 1250 xp.
- Return to The Translator for 500 xp.
- Walk to Lurkwood southeast of Farseer Village, find Lurkwood Witch and fight her (or bring her one of the Corrupted soldiers found in the Lurkwood) to get the translation tablet and earn 1800 xp.
- Travel back to Ironhold and use the translation tablet to open the stone door.
- Fight Door Guardian to earn 3000xp and open the door.
- Speak to First Lieutenant Aytama to earn 550 gold and 1000 xp.
- Talk to The Priest of the Hearth of the Island located southeast of Ironhold in The Heart of the Island.
- Head southeast of The Heart of the Island to the second stone door.
- Travel to Gordova to find some other way to get across the river.
- Visit Ranger Antonio in north part of Gordova.
- Kill 4 Winter Witch's minions north of Gordova.
- Kill the Winter Witch.
- Return to Ranger Antonio to earn 750 gold and 1800 xp.
- Collect the Map 1st Part (*Hunt for Sava) for 1200 xp.
- Collect the Map 2nd Part (*Hunt for Sava) for 1200 xp.
- Collect the Map 3rd Part (*Hunt for Sava) for 1200 xp.
- Collect the Map 4th Part (*Hunt for Sava) for 300 xp.
- Travel to the cave opening in Gordova mountains.
- Build a raft and travel on the Underground river.
- Follow the river south to the broken bridge and fight Sava's Secondborns and Van Helsing to earn 1000 xp.
- Walk east of the broken bridge and fight the second Door Guardian to earn 3500 xp.
- Note: Before fighting the second Door Guardian complete Rebuild the Bridge quest.
- Go to the southeast part of the Island to the third stone door.
- Walk north of The Mangrove Huts and talk to The Mind of the Island.
- Finish 3 Mind of the Island challenges to earn 900 xp for each.
- Head back to The Mind of the Island and receive 1500 xp.
- Travel to The Heart of the Island and burn four Heart veins or Talk to The Priest of the Hearth of the Island .
- Talk to The Priest of the Hearth of the Island.
- Go to the Woods of Haag north of The Mangrove Huts and remove 5 grips of The Mind of the Island to receive 750 xp for each.
- Go to The Mind of the Island and kill it for 1500 xp.
- Note: At this point you can choose whether to kill The Heart of the Island or The Mind of the Island. Mind is a strong enemy, Heart is weak. It doesn't make any impact to the story, just be sure to remember your choice.
- Travel to the third stone door and defeat the Door Guardian to earn 4000 xp.
- Answer the riddler questions (for this part is important to remember your previous choices in the game).
- Kill Sava Savanovic and complete the story for 1500 gold and 6000 xp.
|1||Travel to Ironhold.|
|2||Travel to the Watcher's Village and find Captain Claeg.|
|3||Look for any sign of Captain Claeg in Watcher's Village.|
|4||Follow the water east and look for Captain Claeg.|
|5||Tell the Lord of the Watcher's Village that you found Captain Claeg dead.|
|6||Travel to the Lakefield Outpost and find Fist Lieutenant Aytama.|
|7||Kill the attacking bandits.|
|8||Talk to the Outpost Leader.|
|9||Find the hut First Lieutenant Aytama went to.|
|10||Find trace of First Lieutenant Aytama.|
|11||Travel to Ironhold.|
|12||Talk to First Lieutenant Aytama in Ironhold.|
|13||Find and kill the infiltrator|
|14||Talk to first Lieutenant Aytama|
|15||Travel and talk to the Translator in Farseer Village|
|16||Solve the Translator's conflict. Visit the person he has a conflict with.|
|17||Return to the Translator|
|18||Find the mountain stone with the same writing as the stone door in Ironhold|
|19||Return to the Translator|
|20||Find the Lurkwood Witch|
|21||Use the translation tablet to translate the text on the door|
|22||Speak to first Lieutenant Aytama|
|23||Speak to the priest of the Heart of the Island|
|25||Travel to the second stone door|
|26||Go to Gordova and see if there is any other way around the Gordova river|
|27||Visit Ranger Antonio|
|28||Kill 4 of the Winter Witch's minions (0/4)|
|29||Defeat the Winter Witch|
|30||Return to Ranger Antonio|
|31||- Collect first map part
- Collect second map part
- Collect third map part
- Collect fourth map part
|32||Travel to the cave opening|
|33||Build a raft
- Cut down trees
- Get rope
|34||Travel on the underground river|
|35||Kill Van Helsing|
|36||Use the translation tablet to translate the text on the door|
|37||Go to the southeast part of the island ad find sava|
|38||Find the source of the mist|
|39||Finish the Mind of the Island's challenge|
|40||Return to the Mind of the Island|
|41||Burn the 4 veins belonging to the heart of the Island (0/4)|
|42||Kill the Heart of the Island|
|43||Remove the grip the Mind of the Island has on the forest.
- First grip removed
- Second grip removed
- Third grip removed
- Fourth grip removed
- Fifth grip removed
|44||– Kill the Heart of the Island
-- or --
- Kill the Mind of the Island